Skip to content
- Entrance to the Museum for wheelchair users and those with pushchairs is the same as for other users.
- The ground floor galleries are accessible throughout the Museum, those on the first floor are reached by the lift located in the prehistory gallery.
- The Museum has no facility for refreshments but there are number of catering outlets in the village of Ribchester.
- Only service dogs are allowed on site.
- Drinking water is available on request from the front desk.
- A unisex WC for disabled visitors is available adjacent to the prehistory gallery.